A week after Super Typhoon Rolly (Goni), considered 2020’s most powerful tropical storm thus far, hit the Philippines, the country was again battered by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) on November 12, leaving numerous communities homeless and vulnerable amidst the pandemic.
With the immediate appeals for relief and rescue, Lazada is leveraging its digital giving platform LazadaForGood to receive donations to provide aid to the affected communities.
Through LazadaForGood, Filipinos can now contribute to the Ulysses relief efforts and donate hygiene kits, food packs, and shelter to our advocacy partners such as ABS-CBN Foundation, Caritas Manila, Kaya Natin, Project Pearls, UNICEF, and World Vision.
To access LazadaForGood through the Lazada app, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the Lazada app and click “Load, Bills, and eCoupon”
Step 2: Click on LazadaForGood
Step 3: Choose an advocacy partner of choice
Step 4: Select your donation and click checkout
You can also visit LazadaForGood or any of our advocacy partners to support them and their beneficiaries today.
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ winner brings ‘Unsanitized World Tour’ to PH
- Hearts diseases are on the rise among Filipino millennials
- GOMO pulling out stops as it turns 2
- In your next AirAsia trip, remember kids with cleft
- ‘Start-Up PH’ set to inspire dreamers this September 26
- Mula sa Buwan: A timeless tale embraces us back home