A week after Super Typhoon Rolly (Goni), considered 2020’s most powerful tropical storm thus far, hit the Philippines, the country was again battered by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) on November 12, leaving numerous communities homeless and vulnerable amidst the pandemic.
With the immediate appeals for relief and rescue, Lazada is leveraging its digital giving platform LazadaForGood to receive donations to provide aid to the affected communities.
Through LazadaForGood, Filipinos can now contribute to the Ulysses relief efforts and donate hygiene kits, food packs, and shelter to our advocacy partners such as ABS-CBN Foundation, Caritas Manila, Kaya Natin, Project Pearls, UNICEF, and World Vision.
To access LazadaForGood through the Lazada app, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the Lazada app and click “Load, Bills, and eCoupon”
Step 2: Click on LazadaForGood
Step 3: Choose an advocacy partner of choice
Step 4: Select your donation and click checkout
You can also visit LazadaForGood or any of our advocacy partners to support them and their beneficiaries today.
- The Human Body: Through a director’s camera & a microscope’s lens
- ‘1 in 4 Filipino students has used e-cig’
- Delivering remote assessments with integrity
- #RIPPNoy got netizens think about renal health, EJK, #Eleksyon2022
- Facebook announces new tools to help Filipinos get credible Covid-19 vaccine info
- PH joins AsPac neighbors in first Jurassic World virtual run