A week after Super Typhoon Rolly (Goni), considered 2020’s most powerful tropical storm thus far, hit the Philippines, the country was again battered by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) on November 12, leaving numerous communities homeless and vulnerable amidst the pandemic.
With the immediate appeals for relief and rescue, Lazada is leveraging its digital giving platform LazadaForGood to receive donations to provide aid to the affected communities.
Through LazadaForGood, Filipinos can now contribute to the Ulysses relief efforts and donate hygiene kits, food packs, and shelter to our advocacy partners such as ABS-CBN Foundation, Caritas Manila, Kaya Natin, Project Pearls, UNICEF, and World Vision.
To access LazadaForGood through the Lazada app, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the Lazada app and click “Load, Bills, and eCoupon”
Step 2: Click on LazadaForGood
Step 3: Choose an advocacy partner of choice
Step 4: Select your donation and click checkout
You can also visit LazadaForGood or any of our advocacy partners to support them and their beneficiaries today.
- PETA Returns to the Theater with New Musical “Walang Aray” starring #KDLex
- Smile with confidence this holiday season with Dentiste
- Christmas always finds its way with Coca-Cola
- Globe revives Filipino festival spirit with exciting, innovative XP
- 12 UST Sine Reel films streaming exclusively on iWantTFC for free
- 1768 students qualify as scholars of Philippine Science High School for 2023-2024