A week after Super Typhoon Rolly (Goni), considered 2020’s most powerful tropical storm thus far, hit the Philippines, the country was again battered by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) on November 12, leaving numerous communities homeless and vulnerable amidst the pandemic.
With the immediate appeals for relief and rescue, Lazada is leveraging its digital giving platform LazadaForGood to receive donations to provide aid to the affected communities.
Through LazadaForGood, Filipinos can now contribute to the Ulysses relief efforts and donate hygiene kits, food packs, and shelter to our advocacy partners such as ABS-CBN Foundation, Caritas Manila, Kaya Natin, Project Pearls, UNICEF, and World Vision.
To access LazadaForGood through the Lazada app, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the Lazada app and click “Load, Bills, and eCoupon”
Step 2: Click on LazadaForGood
Step 3: Choose an advocacy partner of choice
Step 4: Select your donation and click checkout
You can also visit LazadaForGood or any of our advocacy partners to support them and their beneficiaries today.
- Filipino Youth Collaborate as Volunteers to Teach Science, Math Online for Free
- Reflections on ‘Fratelli Tutti,’ Pope Francis’ Warning Vs Populism, Neoliberalism
- Why Finding Ninong and Ninang is a Toxic Filipino Trait
- Online Protection and Self-care for 2021
- Real Life Seo Dal-Mi Wins at AXN Asia, Go Daddy’s Project Go
- Staying Away from Online Toxicity